2/25/10

An Odd Concotion

I once again applied for the 36th Stafford Dinner Board, and I am looking forward to interviews in the upcoming weeks. I have decided to throw my hat into the ring for a Student Advisor position, more specifically Advisor to Food and Beverage. I honestly feel that it would be wrong for me to do food and beverage 2 years in a row, and its time for new creative minds to take on the task of designing a full menu and successful event.


That doesn't mean I have stopped coming up with new and interesting menu options for my own endeavors and home cooking. I haven't really put myself into a genre, which I think is the right thing to do so young in my "career". I have always lived in a home that has been centered around home style cooking, and usually a mix between southern and northern specialties. I have concocted a twist on an artist's favorite dish, and I think it is something that would be quite successful no matter the audience.


Make food that makes people happy, and I guess I will see many great successes.